For The Environment
- Results in NO toxic emissions.
- Results in NO waste products.
- Displaces 100% of the use of geologic (underground) sources of carbon.
- Restores the balance of the earth’s natural carbon cycle, aiding in climate change efforts.
- Eliminates Chemicals of Concern (such as PFAS) in waste.
- Reduces waste brought to landfills.
- Reduces methane emissions.
- Produces clean water as a byproduct.
Environmentally Safe Energy
Learn more about our environmental benefits.
For The Community
- Provides clean, renewable energy solutions.
- Provides training for students at vocational and academic institutions.
- Prepares students for careers in alternative energy.
- Reallocates municipal funds to other programs.
View our Global Emissions Standards Results.
For The Economy
- Creates construction jobs, in-direct fabrication jobs, and full time, highly skilled jobs for operations.
- Opens the ability for local businesses to participate in annual consumables at our facility.
- Creates revenue from waste that otherwise would have been buried in landfills or partially processed by using other technologies.
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
Diverting Waste from Landfills
Several countries around the world are initiating Landfill Diversion programs and policy incentives to help divert waste from landfills, including the United States, Canada, and Europe. The CER™ System is capable of meeting Landfill Diversion initiatives as it diverts waste away from landfills and converts it into useable, renewable energy.
We Solve Waste Problems
With Energy Solutions
In all four corners of the world waste is polluting our lakes, oceans and the air we breath. Traditional ways of dealing with waste are antiquated, expensive and have a negative effect on our environment. There is a better way.
BRADAM Energies' Carbon Energy Recovery (CER™) System creates energy from waste using a Canadian developed revolutionary process that is highly efficient, economical and environmentally friendly.
Not only do we solve the world’s waste problems; we create energy in the form of Renewable Natural Gas (RNG), Green Hydrogen, or Substitute Natural Gas (SNG).
WASTE is a terrible thing to waste.™